Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Our client in the legal services industry is looking to add a programmer with experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and C# to their software development team. This opportunity will represent an initial contract engagement, with potential for future employment.
- Code solutions based on business requirements.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Contribute to project planning, data design, and implementations.
- Contribute to best practices documentation for coding standards.
- Proficiency in Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proficiency in SQL including a moderate proficiency in T-SQL.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as SVN.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently while managing to clearly defined deliverables and timelines.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing.
- Familiarity with Entity Framework or other ORM Tool.
- Familiarity with SSRS.
- Knowledge of client/server architecture.
This is a full-time/permanent position, offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.