Sanofi US seeks a seasoned Multichannel Operations Sr. Manager to join the Multichannel Engagement (MCE) Team as we build and deliver innovative business capabilities to provide an unprecedented, customer-centric experience while driving a competitive advantage for our brands.
As part of the Multichannel Engagement Team within the US Diabetes and Cardiovascular business unit (USDCV), the Multichannel Operations Manager will report to the Director of MCE Channel/Platform. The role will coordinate the execution of multichannel projects from conception through development and delivery working with Experience Managers, Digital Strategists, IT and agency partners.
S/he is accountable to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and within the established processes. S/he will oversee all factors that affect a multichannel project’s success, communicating status with regular frequency while identifying and managing risks and issues. Candidates should have a solid understanding of multichannel requirements and interdependencies. Familiarity with agile project management for multichannel marketing is preferred.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working within a large, matrix organization and has a strong ability to navigate complex business structures. S/he is a proud, detail-obsessed multitasker who knows how to create and manage a project plan, identifying and resolving problems along the way, and keeping multiple stakeholders involved.
- Establishes the standard approach to project management for the team leveraging the existing operating models for each channel. Drives process to ensure all partners and deliverables are on schedule to deliver multichannel activities across brands while ensuring consistency and quality.
- Maintains an overall view of the production calendar for all brands and channels. Prioritizes and aligns all USDCV MCE project plans and ensure that all resources are deployed to support the highest priorities and ensure deadlines are met without exception.
- Follows and drives the execution of the overall operating model across multiple channels and ensures that the respective RACIs have been adhered to.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to ensure delivery of accurate specifications for projects
- Accelerates the process of finding resolutions by leveraging the solutions that have been successfully used in the past.
- Employs a range of influencing techniques to engage a cross-functional team towards the successful development and execution of multichannel projects. Has a consultancy role and is in charge of identifying issues and upcoming challenges
- Coordinates testing of campaigns to ensure quality execution beforecampaign go live
Day-to-day, s/he will:
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Guide teams to help them identify inter-dependencies within projects.
- Identify risk areas and know appropriate escalation path
- Engage, and cultivate strong relationships, with internal/external partners
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
- Pharmaceutical experiencerequired
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- Project leadership
- Planning management and strong organizational skills
- Expertise with project management tools and methodologies including agile
- Strong knowledge of multichannel ecosystem
- Use of analytics on operational execution and to enable process improvement
- Operational/implementation skills with tool management experience, understanding channels capabilities to exploit fully tools’ potential
- Capacity of juggling between lots of different projects while having a clear overview of production calendar and projects state of progress
- Be a source for proposals in order to improve processes
- Curious, likes to understand how things work whether that be on a technical or marketing level
- Facilitator and problem solver for teams and projects
- Good communications skills for working with multidisciplinary teams (graphic designers, marketers, technical and analysts teams), exchanging with everyone as well as explaining projects and issues encountered
- Marketing / business sensitivity
- Full understanding of medical/legal/regulatory process for pharma approvals required
- Experience with multichannel production lifecycle (creative, development, UAT, deployment) required
- Experience with multichannel promotion (web, banners, engagement programs, direct mail, email, copay, teleservices, call centers, search, third party programs etc.) required
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-SA #GD-SA
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.