Manager, Digital Marketing Business Development
Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
Large law firm with locations in NYC, NJ, and DE needs:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
can be located in New Jersey, New York or Delaware Offices:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Law firm/professional services experience preferred.
- Day to day oversight of the firm’s digital presence to include website, blogs and social media accounts.
- Audit website to ensure error-free, fresh content is added regularly.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to ensure website content reflects current practice highlights and trends.
- Use analytics to ensure the firm reaches targeted audiences, identify best practices and drive successful email marketing and social mediacampaigns.
- Oversee data entry and the integrity of the firm’s Contact Relationship Management system.
- Onboard contacts for new attorneys into CRM system. Capture new client information.
- Ensure the quality of marketingdatabase contacts, preparing marketingcampaign data/lists, and tracking/reporting campaign results. List segmentation, extraction and manipulation for marketing programs.
- Maintain experiencedatabase and pitch tracker.
- Assist with competitive intelligence.
- Assist with the preparation of pitches and responses to RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience. Law firm/professional services experience preferred.
- Proficiency with web analytics tools and SEO.
- Experience with CRM use in a law firm a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets in Excel.
- Experience working with email marketing tools and creating campaigns.
- Familiarity with SPAM laws a plus.
- Familiarity with state bar advertising rules a plus.
- Strong client service attitude and follow-up skills required.
- Must work well under pressure and be a self-starter, problem-solver, proactive thinker and team player.
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and writing skills required.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of professionalism.
Please email your resume in WORD format and current base salary requirements asap!