At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Corporate Engineering Team is looking for a resourceful and adaptable Sr. Project Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for evaluating packaging lines throughout Church & Dwight to identify and implement automated solutions to improve efficiency & reduce costs. The successful candidate will provide oversight of scope, budget, schedule safety and environmental for capital projects.
What you’ll do:
- Interact closely with the Plants, R&D, IT, Purchasing, etc. to identify packaging line modifications for full-scale operation in the most economical and efficient manner.
- Direct the planning/preparation of individual capital projects and manage these projects from design and thru construction utilizing outside engineering firms, vendors, contractors, etc. as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating the transmissions of C&D operating, packaging and processing technology within the project team to insure timely and accurate completion of their work.
- Ensure that C&D standards, State codes, Federal laws and agency regulations such as OSHA and EPA are met for all capital projects managed by Corporate Engineering.
- Prepare preliminary design, flow sheets, equipment lists, layouts, estimates and operating costs for proposed projects to allow feasibility evaluation.
- Perform technical, packaging, process and equipment studies as requested communicating the results of studies to all functions concerned.
- With input from the Plants, SBU’s and Corporate Management, assist the Director of Corporate Engineering with the preparation of Corporate Annual Capital Budget
- Utilize the Responsible Care Management System for SPD capital projects.
- Follow CER procedures identified in C&D CER Policy.
- Create, maintain, monitor and analyze master data in ERP and/or other integrated solutions in compliance with established service levels
What you’ll need:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years of relevant experience, mainly supporting automation projects