H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is seeking an innovative, solutions driven and well-seasoned Management Analyst to join our team. This position is located on government client site in New Orleans, LA.
The Management Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Support the research, analysis, and translation of data into qualitative and quantitative technical requirements to allow for planning and project start-up.
- Provide decision, risk, and requirements analysis.
- Provide the appropriate analysis documentation in the format used by theIntegrated Project Team (IPT).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business.
- Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Must be a US Citizen with a Secret clearance at the time of employment and maintain that clearance throughout employment.