- Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the Centene server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Provide engineering and support of Middleware Integration platform
- Solid PowerShell skills and a strong Windows background strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of JVM and able to read stack trace.
- Ability to analyze and resolve Windows process issues.
- Provide patching and installs to application support layer software.
- Ability to communicate and provide guidance and troubleshooting support to development teams on application processes and JMS messaging.
- Communicate established best practices and standards.
- Experience engaging vendor support. Some technical documentation experience.
- Experience with the following are all a plus: IIS, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Apache HTTP Server, Jenkins, ANT, MSBuild, NuGet, ProGet, Team Foundation Server, Remote Desktop Manager, containerization/Paas principles, HTTP, XML, Active Directory, Oracle/SQL Server Databases, JDBC.