Overview:Provide Business Intelligence / Analytical support to the Transatlantic Spirits team including the support of various functional areas such as Trade Development, Sales Leadership, Finance, and Operations. Works with multiple data sources and various BI tools to create and deliver value added reporting & tracking on key performance indicators while also providing analysis and insights into opportunities and risks.Drive performance based culture through development of analytics, tools and technology leading to increased transparency, accountability and best practices for the business.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking of Supplier Annual Operating Plan (AOP) including both case volume and NSV point targets.
- Quotas for sales force execution on key brands / initiatives
- Facilitate the collection of Projections from Sales Management / Trade Development for purposes of SalesRisk and Demand Planning
- Provide tools which enable Analysis and Insights on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) including visibility into trend drivers and opportunities
- Provide Monthly / Quarterly trend analysis and reporting to Senior Leadership for Business Review support
- Provide tracking on Incentive programs including distribution (PODs/ACS) and Case Volume initiatives. Involves leveraging NSM (National Sales Manager) BI tool for parameter Input as well as utilizing various output programs for reporting results including Business Objects, Tableau, and Cube.
- Manage Transatlantic Sharepoint Portal including security and content management.
- Provide support with (BEP) Bacardi Execution Platform which involves knowledge of GoSpotCheck survey/mission tool as well as working with data outputs for reporting purposes.
- Inventory Position reporting including visibility into Days On Hand, Aging, VAP tracking, etc…
- Develop and strategize trackers that provide visibility and accountability for all channels and division to the sales consultants a the account level
- Strategize, develop, analyze and facilitate the exchange of data between Supplier Partners and Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits
- Validate data integrity, and maintain dedicated account universe and brand structure within the state
- Drive business intelligence that captures competitive activities at the supplier and distributor level
- Identify and analyze brand trends on foreseen issues or opportunities as they impact the business
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management
- Ad-Hoc Analytic / Reporting support for Trade Development, Sales Management, and Supplier requests
- Continuous training and development on various BI Tools and techniques
- Bachelordegree in a Business related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a corporate business/financial analyst role
- Data structure knowledge including Master Data Management concepts around Product, Customer, and Sales Force (i.e. Hierarchies, Attributes, etc…)
- Advanced level of analytical skills and ability to develop complex Excel spreadsheets using various data sources (PowerPivot knowledge a Plus)
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Business Objects, Diver, Tableau, or data modeling preferred
- Attention to detail with a strong desire to deliver value-added support
- Spirits/Wine Industry knowledge to include basic understanding of distribution, wine and spirit categories a plus
Job:Accounting & FinancePrimary Location:United States-Indiana-IndianapolisShift:Day Shift
Job ID IND00000080