The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for providing post-sales technical support and account management to our key partners. The TAM is the key point of contact for their partners and works across all internal functions to represent their needs and solve their pain points.
The TAM will work closely with the Field Technical Services team, the Customer Delight agents and the Account Management team to ensure that the partner receives excellent service and successfully continues their relationship with WePay.
- Working in conjunction with the Delight Partner Agents & API Product Support Agents - manage, escalate, and drive resolution of customers' technical support issues.
- Has a thorough understanding of our product, API and support issues – as necessary, has the ability to be in the queue and answer complex partner & merchant support tickets that relate to their partner accounts.
- Partners with the Field Technical Services team during the partner integration process to onboard new partner support teams, including training, building the right support processes and partner visits.
- Works with supportability and account management to make partner support teams more effective and self-serve.
- Representing Customer Delight on partner calls with account management, including reporting on Customer Delight SLAs.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a list of partner’s open bugs and product requests. Work with product management, risk and account management to prioritize requests with the partner to achieve resolution on requests.
- Reports to the Sr. Mgr – TAM & API.
- 2-3 years of account management experience or technical support experience.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Passion for delighting customers and fully resolving their issues.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives through to execution.
- Strong team player who adopts a collaborative approach to problem solving, builds enduring partnerships, & works effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal & written communicator.
- High energy & positive mindset with a “can do” attitude.
- Willing to travel to visit partners (30%)