Account Manager - Commercial ( Technology Sales )
Midwest (St. Louis, MO Headquarters)
Dependent on Qualifications; Base + Commission; Excellent Benefits
Full Time Employee
SALES and MARKETING
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-10 Years TechnologySalesExperience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Netelligent verifies employment eligibility via the E-Verify process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Netelligent has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in St. Louis by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and ranked as one of the 25 Fastest Growing Privately-Owned Companies in St. Louis by the St. Louis Business Journal. If you thrive in an environment of growth and individual impact, Netelligent is the place for you! Founded in 2003, Netelligent offers a full portfolio of professional, managed and cloud services. Netelligent’s vision is to let our customers focus on their core business by outsourcing IT services like voice, video, virtualization, and storage to us. We take a neutral approach in helping to determine what model of IT consumption best benefits each client organization (on-premise, managed, or cloud). Our unparalleled approach to customer service was recently recognized with SBM Magazine’s 2014 Best Customer Service Award. Netelligent is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Partner, Master Managed Services Certified Partner, EMC Silver Partner, NetApp Gold Partner, Riverbed Premier Partner, VMware Gold Partner, Bronze Nimble Partner, Authorized SimpliVity Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner. We currently have a regional office in Chesterfield, MO, data centers in St. Louis and Denver and network operation centers in St. Louis, Chesterfield, and Denver. Throughout the last five years, Netelligent received several awards and accolades for fast growth, exceptional services, and customer satisfaction. In 2015, Netelligent received CRN® Triple Crown Award: The Solution Provider 500 list; the Fast Growth 150; and the Tech Elite 250. President and CEO Aaron Stone was recently named one of the Top 100 St. Louisans to “Know How to Succeed in Business.” Netelligent has attracted and retained some of the industry’s most talented people! We offer great benefits, flexible work schedules, and a DYNAMIC environment. If you are looking for a company that embraces creativity, risk taking and cross-functional teaming, pleaseapply online today. POSITION DESCRIPTION Netelligent Corporation (headquartered in St. Louis, MO), is expanding rapidly, and we are seeking experienced Account Executives who can win, manage and grow the business in the commercial space (Mid to Large Companies). Netelligent Sales Professionals are responsible for selling technical solutions that meet clients’ business needs (i.e. cloud/hosted, on premise, managed services and professional service engagements). Top candidates will have experience selling solutions, services and helping clients transform their approach to Information Technology. Strong business acumen coupled with collaborative selling is a key component to differentiate in this highly competitive environment. The Netelligent Sales Professionals understand and demonstrate the ability to approach and solve customer challenges with a business outcome mindset by aligning products, services and applications to customer priorities. Familiarity with Information Technology, Cisco, VMware, Riverbed, NetApp and competing manufactures are desirable. Experience with IP voice-video-collaboration, security, storage and virtualization are a plus. Our sales team provides technology solutions to mid-to-large size enterprise clients and are accountable for meeting and exceeding sales goals. Netelligent offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, commissions, an expense allowance, and great benefits. Netelligent supports your success as an Account Manager by providing sales training and an excellent support structure. This position reports to the AVP of Sales - Commercial. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently meet or exceed sales invoicing quotas (Margin and Monthly Recurring Revenue) by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Proven track record of hunting, developing new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships both in and outside of IT.
- Applies a consultative sales approach to grow the customer base and drive higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Performs effective account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within customer’s organization (especially VP and C-level), and managing partner relationships
- Consistently complete agreed upon sales activities (calls, contacts, registrations, activities, quotes, statement of discovery, needs analysis, etc.).
- Effectively utilize company tools and methodologies to manage accounts and forecast business
- Maintain expertise on Netelligent’s products, services and solutions to effectively position technology options and close profitable sales to Commercial Business customers. Coordinate efforts with otherinternal teams and groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Stay current on competitive information and offerings.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs; compare and contrast existing infrastructure to Netelligent solutions including invisible, transparent and visible solutions.
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts
- Utilize professional networking to build relationships with executive and decision making managers at targeted clients.
- Work collaboratively with inside sales and marketing to coordinate various sales activities (targeted mailings, telemarketing, order processing, marketing events, etc.).
- Ability to understand client business issues and needs and formulate recommended solutions that drive value for the customer and Netelligent.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required. Duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but are not limited to the duties described above.
- Experience selling on premise, managed and cloud technology services
- Must be skilled at the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities within the mid-to-large size enterprise market through cold calls, creative lead generation, personal sales visits and sales presentations.
- Proven track record for achieving sales targets in business market.
- Exceptional customer facing/listening skills.
- Strong personal sales ability including exceptional closing skills.
- Ability to uncover client corporate strategy and align solutions to support those needs.
- Ability to constructively and persuasively present technology solutions and close business with business leaders and decision-makers (especially VP and C-Level).
- A demonstrated ability to become a trusted advisor to customers
- Customer-focused with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task, problem-solve and manage client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong motivation, focus and passion for selling services of value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Experience preparing and presenting winning proposals
- Computer literate with a high level of proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Experience with managing longer sales cycles and balancing and driving multiple simultaneous opportunities to closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of salesexperience, preferably within a high technology environment
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years B2B field salesexperience, preferably with high tech products (hardware, hosted, managed and/or professional services) in companies of 250 – 5,000 employees.
- Ability to Travel; valid Driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- GOAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Establishes goals that are relevant, realistic and attainable
- Identifies and implements required plans and milestones to achieve specific business goals
- Initiates activity toward goals without unnecessary delay
- Stays on target to complete goals regardless of obstacles or adverse circumstances
- Maintains focus on goals
- Identifies and acts on removing potential obstacles to successful goal attainment
- Implements thorough and effective plans and applies appropriate resources to produce desired results
- Follows through on all commitments to achieve results
- PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- Accepts personal responsibility for the consequences of personal actions
- Avoids placing unnecessary blame on others
- Maintains personal commitment to objectives regardless of the success or failure of personal decisions
- Applies personal lessons learned from past failures to moving forward in achieving future successes
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Initiates and develops business relationships in positive ways
- Successfully works with a wide range of people at varying levels of organizations
- Communicates with others in ways that are clear, considerate and understandable
- Demonstrates ease in relating with a diverse range of people of varying backgrounds, ages, experience and education levels
- SELF STARTING
- Initiates relevant activities toward achieving business goals
- Independently completes projects and produces desired results
- Requires little or no supervision to stay focused on necessary activities
- Readily identifies and pursues business opportunities without outside direction
- Extremely competitive compensation along with great benefits.
- Comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life & AD&D insurance, paid time off, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), free fitness center, free parking, casual dress code, and more.
- A dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding work environment that is friendly, casual and flexible. Opportunity to work for a company that invests in your success in a position that offers variety and opportunity for growth.
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative organization with unlimited industry growth potential