GeoDecisions, a division of Gannett Fleming, is an award-winning leader in the information technology industry that specializes in geospatial solutions. Our reputation for success is founded on providing innovative solutions to our clients. In today’s fast-paced world, utilizing the power of spatial information is fundamental to enhancing the decision-making process. GeoDecisions’ experienced staff of professional consultants, analysts, and developers has a complete understanding of integrating this spatial information with cutting-edge technology for the business markets we serve. , visit: .
GeoDecisions is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to work in either our Camp Hill, PA office. The Project Manager would join a thriving team of application developers and data analysts servicing a wide range of government and private sector clients throughout the United States. This position will be primarily supporting the development of various innovative web-based solutions that help optimize client operations using spatial and non-spatial data analysis. Our web solutions are designed to assist our clients with making repeated, complicated analysis and decisions easy to process and understand. Integrating systems and data, streamlining workflows, and improving operations are a few of our primary focus points. Our projects and clients vary greatly, and the projects will be diverse and constantly changing based on new technologies and our client’s needs. This position requires some travel and occasional onsite client visits within the continental United States. This exciting position offers a motivated individual the opportunity to grow their career while working with a young, motivated project team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Authoring task orders and supporting proposal development activities.
- Participate in contract reviews and negotiations.
- Perform as project/client liaison on spatially-enabled web applications.
- Supervise software development lifecycle for system enhancements.
- Oversee the creation of training materials and training delivery based on varying client needs.
- Participate in project team meetings with client mgmt. and othercontractors.
- Present status reports, track on-going sub-projects, actively seek out and respond to client needs.
- Complete financial management and reporting on projects actively managing.
- Ensure ISO and process methodology compliance for projects actively managing.
- Resolve problems within working teams and with clients.
- Must thrive in a high energy environment, excel at working without present supervision, be independently motivated, outgoing, diplomatic, detailed and schedule driven and accountable.
- BS in Computer Science, Geography, GIS, Engineering, Math, Management Information Systems or related field required.
- Minimum of 3years experience in project management, training, client relations, public speaking, proven technical writing and project life cycle documentation.
- Familiarity with GIS or Geospatial technology is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills a must.
- Background in geospatial enterprise data applications (ESRI platform), comp science a plus.
- PMP not required, but a significant plus.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with MS Office including MS Project and MS Visio is required.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Confluence and JIRA preferred.
- Experience with ArcGIS platform preferred, but not mandatory.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.