Job Description Core Responsibilities:
- Manages the development of mechanical systems, products, components and vehicle packaging.
- Conduct feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.
- Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
- Responsible for working on a multifunctional team to design and develop electronic housings, covers, lead frames and sealing methodology to meet the customer functional, timing and project quoted cost targets.
- Requirements management, concept development, DFMEAs, tolerance analysis, engineering evaluation testing, CAD Design, supplier interface design consideration, and validation support.
- Provide design support at factories working closely with supplier quality and process engineers.
- Lead mechanical engineering project team responsible for meeting technical design requirements and project deliverables.
- Engineer will closely coordinate with the technical project leader to ensure all internal and customer requirements are met. Job Requirements Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Automotive Engineering leadership experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined problem solving skills.
- 8+ years of Automotive Engineering leadership experience.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering.