Aggreko is the world leader in the supply of temporary power and temperature control solutions. The products and services we provide are mission-critical. Power and temperature control are utility services without which our customers cannot operate. Most customers use our services only occasionally - but, when they do, they rely on us to keep their business or even whole cities and countries functioning and safe. With the energy needs of North America growing, this provides you with a wealth of opportunity.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Commercial Sales Representative for the Building Services and Construction Sector with a focus on Electrical Power Generation and HVAC in the Atlanta, Georgia Area.
The Commercial Sales Representative - Building Services and Construction is responsible for selling equipment rental and services focusing on HVAC and electrical generators within Greater Atlanta and surrounding areas. You will spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts within all Commercial sectors of our business: Construction, Contracting, Events, Telecommunications, Government and Agriculture & Forestry.
Our solutions and services include:
- Temporary cooling (chillers, air conditioners and dehumidification) for buildings
- Temporaryelectrical power
- Process enhancements for your customers
- Power and dry air for disaster recovery following storms or floods
- Power to remote locations
- Temporary power backup during planned maintenance
- Establish a commercial customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business by calling on regular and prospective commercial customer base via phone or traveling throughout assigned territory to solicit orders and close sales; may also require compilation of lists of prospective customers from various sources to use as sales leads
- Develop and achieve applicable Annual Territory Sales Plan which sets revenue, profitability and market growth targets
- Quote prices, contract terms, estimated delivery date, and credit terms to customers by using established process
- Display or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes marketable features
- Prepare reports of business transactions and expense accounts within specified timeframe
- Coordinate with appropriate Rental Center operations to prepare salescontracts, other documentation and/or collection for orders and projects
- Coordinate customer and project specs with internal operational personnel to insure that the objective of the project is accomplished in accordance with the customers’ schedule and needs
- Maintain accurate reports and database records of customer contacts/activities and transactions
- Prepare accurate and current progress reports to management on the status of all pending opportunities and critical customer-related activities
- Provide technical sales assistance for power and temperature applications using job-related manuals
- Achieve ‘step changes’ in business results
- Embrace and promote safety culture
- Must have five (5) plus years of direct salesexperience in solution-consultative-selling approach with tangible assets (no software, intangible goods)
- Technical-mindset, detail-oriented, and comfortable with reviewing blue-prints, engineer documents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5years B2B experience, preferably in high transactional volume sales
- Experience selling complex solutions
- Proven strategic, analytical and marketing implementation skills
- Business travelrequired up to 50-75% during training phase. Will stay locally in Atlanta Metro area.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.