The Boeing Company is seeking a highly motivated Cyber Security Specialist (Level 3) to join our Enterprise Government Cyber Security team in Colorado Springs, CO. The candidate will rely on their Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA) background to support Boeing customers in meeting Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) and National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements.
As a Cyber Security Specialist, the successful candidate will support the Colorado Springs Advanced Ground System (AGS) program area. The AGS program area is growing rapidly due to new programs and requires Computer Information Protection personnel who are excited to work on cutting edge programs at our Colorado Springs location.
As a member of the AGS team, you will become a key contributor in support of our product development team. The successful candidate for this position will develop, deploy and/or maintain enterprise-wide computing and information security requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures for the AGS program. Provides advice on a broad range of compliant information security and data protection requirements. Determines acceptability of unique configurations and verifies security parameter placement. Investigates and resolves security incidents.
This position is contingent upon program award.
This position also requires you to represent the organization by conducting security assessments and audits, providing proactive feedback to ensure continuing compliance.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce, if you are excited about this role and the opportunity for growth and development as an AGS team member, we encourage you to apply.
The candidate will:
- Rely on their Cyber Security and technical background to perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards;
- Contribute to the Authorization and Assessment (A&A) process under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems, to include facilitating Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Risk Acceptance Letters (RAL) and Continuous Monitoring (CONMON);
- Conduct compliance review of operating systems (i.e., Windows, Linux, and Solaris) to governing requirements;
- Assess test/analysis data to document state of compliance with security requirements;
- Conduct risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigations, and oversee incident response activities.
- Interface with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with Cyber Security requirements.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Security and Fire Protection
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education and Experience: Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
•This position REQUIRES an SSBI investigation and the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance. Candidate will also be required to sit for a Counter Intelligence (CI) polygraph and/or Full Scope polygraph with a favorable outcome. Position is contingent upon clearance verification and program/customer concurrence.
- IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in programs with government security requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of privacy and/or data protection experience
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) education
- Experience working with Department of Defense customers
- Experience with policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, ICD-503, JSIG, and NIST 800 series special publications.
- Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show Cyber Security compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of processes and tools to maintain, archive, sanitize, and retrieve digital files.
- Demonstrated knowledge with security relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of RMF to include: NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS.
- Demonstrated experience with performing security compliance monitoring and security policy assessments/audits.
- Current TS/SCI clearance
Job ID 1700012529