The position will consist of the following:
* Interfacing with customers and the executing team (both internal and external) during definition and implementation of avionics system installations.
* Working with Program and Product Managers to ensure customer expectations are translated into an executable project plan.
* Leading and coordinating program level cost estimates during the bid cycle.
* Coordinating all technical and project execution aspects of bid and proposal activities.
* Managing program technical execution and maintain performance metrics for management review and continuous improvement.
* Effectively managing program-level scope and change management, working closely with other TPMs and LCVSM to ensure alignment.
* Developing and managing the program-level schedule as well as the integrated intermediate level schedule. Ensuring critical path and key dependencies are effectively managed to ensure project successes.
* Reviewing detailed execution plans and schedules of the team/PEs (Project Engineers) to ensure adequacy, completeness, and harmonization with the program level plan and integrated intermediate level schedule. Leading teams to ensure critical dependencies are managed by the team at the appropriate system, subsystem, product, and component level.
* Regular collaboration with Government Systems, Commercial Systems, Operations, Test Equipment, and In Service Support.
Successful Candidate will possess:
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
*Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline; identified skills and experience.
Successful Candidate may possess:
*Experience using Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Project)
*Experience a plus: JAMA, ALM, DOORs, ClearQuest, Subversion, and PREP.
*Experience in flight controls hardware development
* Knowledge and experience working with Avionics regulatory and certification requirements a plus: including TSO, DO-160, DO-254, DO-178B.