About This Opportunity
The Financial Services Market Manager role will focus on expanding and growing an existing and thriving book of business within our IDS Division as well as foster new relationships within InComm Sales organization. Ability to learn the Financial Services prepaid market while being mentored by a strong team that promotes from within.
The Financial Services Market Manager will be responsible for developing and growing the account relationships with the InComm Sales organization focused on the IDS Division, manage initial and ongoing account launches, maximizing opportunities to expand distribution of the portfolio of financial services products, recommend additional account product offerings, engage the IDS sales team on accounts for promotional opportunities and maintain a consistent account revenue stream, as well as other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned. This position’s key focus will be to maintain, retain, and grow an owned book of business as well as support the overall business priorities in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven ability to grow account revenue thru activities such as product expansion, promotional opportunities or program implementations
- Experience analyzing salesreports and identifying trends
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload throughout multiple accounts and meet deadlines
- Must be driven to identify and exceed customer needs and expectations
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Ability to act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, including operational tasks
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to forecast, monitor, and manage inventory
- Ability to communicate and work effectively across various internal organizations in support of account initiatives
- Comfortable learning new technology/product lines in a highly innovative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- 20% Travel Requirement
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to apply a clear understanding of InComm systems and policies
- Does not requires close supervision on strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Other Tasks and Responsibilities as assigned