At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Senior Financial Analyst will provide Business Development and Strategy Finance, supporting Retail Payments Solutions (Credit Cards)
- Develop financial analysis, modeling, and reporting to support portfolio valuations. Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis for portfolio acquisitions.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from cross functional teams to develop financial analysis on ad hoc projects.
- Develop methods, procedures, reports and databases to track and maintain data for analytics.
- Create and deliver project results to senior management; support conclusions with data.
Develop, recommend, and implement changes to the valuation components in response to new laws and regulations.
- Support analysis of the variance between forecast assumptions and actual performance results.
- Interact with cross functional teams (i.e., risk management, product/marketing, etc.) to complete analysis.
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, and
- Ten or more years of experience in financial analysis activities
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, and planning
- Expert ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Master's degree preferred
Accounting / Finance
Other Locations IL-IL-Deerfield
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week