Inside Sales Representative I
Sales Lexington, Massachusetts
If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a serious group of professionals who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun. Join one of the Boston Globe’s 2016 Best Places to Work!
Imprivata is seeking Inside Sales Representatives for our Lexington, MA office. The ISR Level 1 (ISR1) will be aligned to an existing customer base and will responsible for the proactive and reactive management and support of our clients business requirements. This role will team with the field based regional sales manager (RSM) and will also support customer transactions in our names accounts when needed. In addition to identifying and processing add-on transactions, the ISR1 will be responsible for identifying expansion opportunities within their assigned account base and passing sales qualified leads over to the ISR2 in the region. The ISR1 must be motivated to learn in a very fast paced environment. This is accomplished through partnering withsales representatives and marketing to generate demand and determine customer needs. Activities include assigned account prospecting, inbound lead qualification and executing add-on transactions. The ISR1 will be instrumental in driving Imprivata’s revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify inbound lead, including inbound calls, against established criteria for existing and defined assigned accounts.
- Conduct outbound calling to defined assigned accounts to identify add-on and expansion opportunities.
- Manager full sales cycle for add-on transactions including qualification, opportunity creation in SFDC, Quote creation, pipeline management and order fulfillment.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company's CRM (SFDC) including contact records management and activity recording.
- Act as the “front line”- knowledge and communication of all Imprivata sponsored events, promotions and external communications. Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Utilizing SFDC, maintain level of metrics to meet activity goals (call volume, email campaigns, product, etc.)
- Handle leads in a timely manner within SLA commitments
- Identify expansion opportunities within defined assigned accounts and pass SQL to ISR2 or RSM.
- Team with RSM to assist in processing add-on transactions in RSM named accounts as needed.
- Bachelor's degreedesired
- Three to five years of B2B prospecting/ closing experience preferably in healthcare IT security
- Ability to work in a team selling model
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills are critical Flexibility, adaptability and self- motivation are essential – a whatever –it-takes mentality is required
- Able to perform prospect and account research to prepare for calls
- Discipline to maintain high call volume
- Experience with SFDCpreferred