As a MarketingSales Representative you will partner with independent agencies, developing strategic relationships and help them create, build and further their Progressive book of business within their territory. You will spend most of your week visiting agencies and influencing them to market Progressive, and even help them with those marketing strategies. We know our MarketingSales Representatives are key to our success, and we provide them with a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and company card to help them achieve their goals.
Territory includes: The state of Arkansas with a concentration in the Little Rock area and surrounding communities. Candidates must be able to travel to and meet with all agencies within this territory.
* Attendance in sales training classes once at Progressive: industry recognized training that reviews various sales techniques, adjusting your techniques to your customers, and data analysis
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, and a minimum of 3 years outside business to business sales experience
* In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years outside business to business sales experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the property and casualty field
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as well as listening and interviewing
* Valid state driver's license and auto insurance as well as compliance with Progressive’s driving standards
* Ability to work independently; self-starter * After training, this role will require 30% overnight travel Progressive Offers:
* Gainshare bonus of up to 24% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* Flexible work arrangements and business casual dress
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401k plan
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check