What is the opportunity?
You will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of RBC’s programmatic marketing platform stack. Day-to-day work would encompass the optimization of a portfolio of online campaigns across all lines of business (Personal/Business/Commercial, Investing, Insurance, and Wealth Management). Themanager is required to deliver revenue growth, lead generation, and brand awareness objectives.
This person must be skilled in the setup of systems and third party integrations required to run a programmatic cross-channel marketing program. In managing these platforms they will be required tolead the programmatic enablement of campaigns including reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations. This person will work closely with external vendors, managers from RBC’s marketing strategy team, product and distribution strategy and most importantly RBC’s day to day marketing teams. This position will have a strong focus of applying data when making tactical optimization. The candidate will review campaign data alongside new campaign requirements (e.g. funnel analysis, channel attribution, product launches), then recommend and implement campaign improvements via third party platforms such as DoubleClick, Facebook Power Editor, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SalesForce, Data ManagementPlatform, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Tableau Server, AWS, Google Cloud/BigQuery.
Overall they have responsibility for the long-term planning and strategic development of RBC’s programmatic ecosystems required to support RBC’s marketing campaigns. The manager will be able tosuccessfully perform all duties autonomously with limited direct management oversight.
What will you do?
Institute standardized reporting via Tableau or Data Studio for all of RBC’s search, social and display programmatic campaigns
- Develop and manage 3rd party partnerships establishing RBC as a leader in performance andprogrammatic marketing
- Understand performance marketing strategies and programmatic bidding capabilities including bid automation tools, media mix, funnel analysis, tracking/remarketing, and channel attribution technologies
- Setup and maintain tag management and analytics system, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Be skilled in Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO) best practices, including paid search management, social marketing campaign creation and ongoing optimization
- Incorporate new tools and technologies into marketing campaign as they emerge (e.g. display/searchremarketing, social search marketing, mobile search marketing)
- Develop and maintain queries, scripts and tables that aggregate performance data into usable formats within cloud systems, executing on a recurring basis
- Translate data-related stakeholder requests and requirements into database queries, through toinformation and insight extraction
What do you need to succeed?
- Understand programmatic bidding elements, including: bid automation tools, media mix, funnel analysis, tracking, remarketing, dynamic creative, and channel attribution technologies
- Be familiar with programmatic media channels, including: paid search (also known as PPC or SEM), social marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest), and programmatic display (DoubleClick Bid Manager)
- Be skilled in programmatic media strategy, campaign creation and ongoing creative optimization
- Discover and assess new tools and technologies as they emerge (e.g. display/search remarketing, social search marketing, mobile search marketing) and incorporate as required into marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain queries, scripts and tables that aggregate performance data into usable formats within cloud systems (e.g. Google BigQuery)
- Translate data-related stakeholder requests and requirements into database queries, through toinformation extraction and overlaying insights
- API (Application Program Interface) experience, including setup and administration
- Experience with the following platforms: DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, AdWords, and Google Cloud/BigQuery.
Nice to haves
- Experience with the following platforms: Google Tag Manager, SalesForce, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in working with a Data Management Platform, such as Krux or Adobe Audience Manager
- Develop reporting via Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Ease in explaining complex topics to small and large groups
- Ability to compose and improve text and graphic ads
- Experience in setting up A/B/N landing page testing
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Req ID: 148363