Requisition ID: 39674
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
The Business Systems Manager is the subject matter expert in the warehouse management areas of our SAP application and leads the business systems team supporting Distribution end to end processing and production support, including all process flows to deliver customer satisfaction.
The Manager leads the implementation of new projects, including performing design, development, configuration, testing and user support functions.
The Business Systems Manager supports North America’s Road to the Future Integration: Functionally responsible to support the systematic integration of Wholesale, Retail and eCommerce under Luxottica North America Distribution while maintaining the current level of service and systems support within our daily business expectations and requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, implements, maintains and improves the systematic functions of the warehouse management system within the Distribution Center while achieving effective and efficient service to customers with a focus on quality, productivity, safety and loss prevention.
- Builds superb understanding of the SAP solution in efforts to:
- Identify and develop solutions within SAP toolset to address business requirements
- Provide functional specification documents where enhancements are needed
- Lead and manage team to support the business daily in all functional areas of the system
- Coordinate Inventory Transfers and Scrap Projects
- Adhere to Luxottica change management and solution delivery processes
- Identifies the root cause of system challenges.
- Interfaces with Business Systems and IT Support team to enhance the WM to improve overall functionality.
- Ensures performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved.
- Maintains level of service requirements throughout the process, from our vendors to our distribution center to our customer.
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, Information Systems or Logistics related field
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- 3+ years of SAP WM experience in Distribution centers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Distribution Center functions
- Expertise in Warehouse Management Systems
- Previous management experience
- Strong technical skills and understanding of SAP technical capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Results driven and the ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Visionary for continuous improvement and solving the root cause
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop others
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Logistics
- Industry related certifications
- Experience with lean disciplines
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Excel, Power Point, Project, Word)