Job Description –
The candidate will be the project/program manager that drives, facilitates, and tracks planning and execution activities within the scope of their project. Responsible for ensuring plans exist and are executed in accordance with the shared op model multi-generational plan, to ensure shared tools are in place for the respective practices, and supporting process areas. Tracks and ensures technology related deliverables are delivered on time and fit for purpose. This includes but is not limited to:
- Management of a Work Breakdown / MS Project Plan to track delivery and health of their assigned project(s)
- Enables end to end planning, delivery of quality outcomes and controls while mitigating risks in implementing strategic projects/programs for the Global Delivery Center of Excellence. These projects are complex with global, cross-functional, cross-LOB and vendor impacts.
- Leverages Bank of America’s, Enterprise Change Framework Methodology from project definition through execution and control.
- Reports and monitors project status/metrics to ensure deliverables are competed on-time with high quality
- Communicates and resolves project data quality issues
- Responsible for analyzing information, risks, and issues, ensuring that mitigation plans executed against or escalated as needed
- Stakeholder Management - incorporating stakeholder feedback and concerns, and ensuring stakeholder expectation and perceptions are managed
- Responsible for documenting meeting minutes, actions, issues, roles, to drive timely accountability and resolution.
- Identifies and escalates obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation
- Ability to manage and solve complex dependencies and negotiate compromises
- Strong communication skills - encompassing verbal, presentation and written, as well as influence, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Must have experience leading or participating in large or complex projects
- Candidate must be highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter
- Must be able to adapt to fast changing environment
- Self-driven multi-tasker that can juggle multiple deliverables in parallel
- Experience with business process design and practical implementation
- Recent project management experience with large projects in a corporate environment
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work under condensed timelines and with multiple business partners across the organization
- Skilled experience with Microsoft Suite, especially MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, and SharePoint
- High focus on details and data quality
- Seeking a incumbent who has managed transformational projects in the past.
- Seeking a incumbent who has managed projects and programs on a global scale
- Prior experience leveraging Bank of America’s, Enterprise Change Framework Methodology
Desired Skills & Certifications
- In-depth experience of GDCE & SDLC Functions
- Proven executive communication skills
- Organization Change Management Experience
- PMI/PMBOK Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- ITIL Certified
- Prior experience managing global projects across many different time zones.
Job number: 17076097