Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Polymer Extrusion
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
This is a Manufacturing Engineering position at a plant that extrudes polymers into film for packaging.
The position is located in PA. Relocation assistance is available.
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to develop, implements and maintains method and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Using your technical expertise, you will estimate manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. You will add value and expertise to the business by sustaining support by identifying cost reduction and yield improvement opportunities.
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Uses problem analysis to help in developing new process and procedures
Provide analysis of data in support of product and process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience as a manufacturing or process engineer within a plant that extrudes polymers
- Significant experience in manufacturing related to production or process engineering
- Leadership: A confident, mature person with the ability to connect and inspire others. A proven track record of leading projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
- Experience in Polymer Extrusion Engineeringpreferred
- Experience with films
- Greenbelt/DFSS certified
- Experience with continuous process improvement projects
- Knowledge of plasticfilm extrusion or related converting activities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to demonstrate influencing skills to accomplish goals and objectives