Medline’s Consumer Marketing team has an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Manager-Private Label based at our headquarters in Northfield, IL. We are in growth mode and looking for an exceptional marketing professional who thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Under the direction of the Director-Marketing, the Marketing Manager leads the development and execution for assigned product categories under Private Label. This individual acts as the category leader for assigned product lines managing product development – leading the development of innovation and product commercialization.
- Develop strategic plans in conjunction with Director-Marketing for a portfolio of Private Label categories across retail business including products, saleschannels, and pricing strategies.
- Analyze category data and segments to identify product and competitive strengths and weaknesses, identify growth opportunities and defense strategies as needed.
- Track competitive efforts and recommend adjustments to changing market conditions, track ongoing saleschannel development and adjust market plans for fact-based selling directives with Director.
- Partner withSales to understand key account strategies in order to enable implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Participate in innovation pipeline, development and launch including product, packaging, and customer communications for all private label innovation.
- Partner with cross-functional internal and external teams on development and execution of Private Label brand initiatives to ensure proper and timely customer communication.
- Provide project management and cross-functional team leadership to move projects forward on timely basis.
- Participate in developing and giving customer presentations.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or a related field preferred)
- At least 5years of marketingexperience including product or brand management/new product development
- Consumer packaged goods marketingexperiencepreferred
- Private label experiencepreferred
- Proven customer-facing presentation experience
- Cross-functional management experience
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Strong interpersonal, communications, influencing, and analytical skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization including senior management
- Demonstrated strategic creative thinking
- Ability to work closely with Sales and Brand Marketers to help drive company profitability growth