Coordinates and implements activities to identify, apply for and manage public/private sector grant opportunities.
- Identifies grant fundable priority projects, facilitates involvement of key personnel, gathers information and assists with project development.
- Prepares grant applications. Writes letters of inquiry and prepares preliminary and final proposals. Gathers all supporting documents required for grant submission.
- Designs, implements and manages a system to track and report on the status of all requested and received grants and related information.
- Supports gift programs with fiscal advice, including resource allocation, financial analysis and stewardship.
- Manages the internal grants process for the region, including but not limited to: facilitates the application and selection process and tracks grant spending.
- Bachelor's LevelDegree
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, English, Journalism, Humanities, Social Service or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience directly applicable to the primary work requir
- 3 years experience in fundraising; preferably grant writing, with proven track record or achieving goals and required grant management.
Job ID: 222113