TEAMS THAT BUILD TRUST
For more than 23 years, KBA has successfully managed public and private construction projects, earning the trust and respect of clients throughout our community. It’s what we do. No one does it better. KBA is small enough to be flexible and responsive, yet big enough to manage large and complex projects. Our staff is unique in that most have worked in multiple segments of the industry, including representing the Engineer, Contractor, and/or Owner. This provides a solid foundation of experiences and contributes to a balanced understanding of project issues. In addition, KBA’s home office staff lead and implement exciting corporate and project level systems projects.
KBA, Inc. has worked on over $7 billion of some of the area’s most technically challenging and complex construction projects:
Roads ♦ Bridges & Highways ♦ Transit
Water & Wastewater ♦ Buildings ♦ Land Development ♦ Port Facilities
We are looking for our next Marketing Manager to bring their knowledge and experience to develop creative solutions to help us win work and serve our clients. The ability to anticipate and solve problems with nearly obsessive attention to detail pretty much sums up the KBA difference. And working collaboratively to do so makes the success truly rewarding.
BRINGING VALUE TO PROJECTS THROUGH TEAMWORK
KBA is interested in a Marketing Proposal Manager to manage the messaging and proposal processes and strategy to meet the comprehensive corporate revenue and market share goals. This leader will work with fast paced and enthusiastic team members to disseminate KBA’s message and help grow our firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in A/E/C marketing roles
- A background in construction, engineering, business, or land development preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, InDesign and Access is required
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop, and Illustrator is desired. Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record are required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, such as boxes of records, is required
- Ability to sit at a workstation and perform data entry is required
- Ability to walk, stand, and stoop for prolonged periods as may be necessary to access files is required
- Lead and manage compilation and production of proposals and collateral
- Facilitate Go/No-Go decision making process and risk reviews
- Manage the proposal development and production process, including developing winning themes, proposal assignments and aligning the proposal theme for compliance with RFP/RFQ criteria.
- Interview project staff to capture and condense KBA’s story – how KBA added value to client’s projects
- Assist with the direction and strategy of external communications such as award submittals, industry publications, mailing campaigns, website and web/social media presence
- Manage subconsultant outreach
- Lead special events, sponsorships, and other business development efforts
KBA offers an excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, 401K Plan, holidays, paid time off (PTO) and more. KBA supports professional development. We work hard, and we have fun.