We're Looking for a Leader!!!
Do you want to work with a great group of people in a fun and fast-paced environment? Join our team!
EAT Club is a food e-commerce startup that is revolutionizing the way people eat lunch at their office. Our service teams are key to engaging our customers and creating a lasting relationship, and we're looking to expand our team with a group of smart, fun, focused, and service-oriented folks who love working with people and are looking for a position with room to grow.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains FIFO in warehouse and reduce waste.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years of management or supervisory experience
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience minimum
- Bilingual Strongly Preferred (English/Spanish)
- College DegreePreferred
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary DOE
- Health Benefits and PTO
- Stock Options
- Lunch on all business days
- A fun and fast-paced working environment