The Senior Customer Executive isresponsible for strategic/tactical annual and trimester planning with Customer Planning Managers and Customer Planning Analysts. Sells to Customer at buying level. Ensures the profitable sales growth of assigned major chain account(s) at field level. This position is also responsible for the communication of customer plans and results; both internal and external. Oversees Customer field level penetration/selling.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develops fact based sales presentations utilizing Margin Minder and Nielsen data to identify incremental volume/space opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Develops and implements promotional calendar to fully maximize all tradepromotions and maintain competitive advantage.
- Responsible for pre and post analysis on all promotions to identify and correct missed opportunities.
- Responsible for the entry of all promotional activity into Synectics and maintenance of accurate customer price file.
- Gains authorization and secondary display support for all new products.
- Develops full revenue programs to align with customers’ key initiatives.
- Lead the operations team in the development and implementation of a call matrix to ensure quarterly reviews are conducted with all store operations’ personnel.
- Maintains and regularly updates analysis of key competitors’ activities and their impact on Entenmann’s on a market-by-market basis.
- Responsible for annual and semi-annual Top-to-Top presentations for assigned accounts.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to achieve specific objectives/outcomes and set/meet key initiatives
- Ability to effectively manage direct reports at the manager and professional staff level.
- Ability to support established project objectives, checkpoints and timelines and manage team members to meet project tasks and expectations.
- Ability to effectively implement programs for area of responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- 5 or more years’ consumer product account experience.
- Requires excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively negotiate and influence others.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required, as well as high proficiency with Data Warehouse, Margin Minder, PROMPT and Synectics
- Travel is required, 25 %.
Job ID: 3077