We are looking for a District Manager who:
• Possesses an Oil and Gas Management background and experience servicing client within the Permian Basin.
• Responsible for ensuring a safe environment at all D&D/RDA facilities. Ensure that all branch personnel are walking the talk with regard to safety.
• Manage and coach the sales force, including Inside Sales support, in the development of the business plan allowing the District to achieve or exceed the budgeted sales numbers.
• Manage and coach the Operations team.
• Manage branch assets to ensure Red-D-Arc will be the fastest to market.
• Optimize profit margins through execution of plans and strategies communicated from Company Management. Maintain operation expenses in line with Gross Profit goals, customer service, and growth plans.
• Review monthly EBITDA reports. Update the RVP regarding substantial variances on Actual versus Budgeted revenue and expenses (positive as well as negative).
• Execute on plans to realize the strategic pricing targets.
• Use the SGI-2 CRM system to:
- Initiate & drive marketing campaigns within the District.
- Assign target accounts to sales team and monitor their progress with same.
- Conduct regular (minimum of quarterly) territory reviews with each sales rep.
• Oversee recruiting within district.
• Assist branch managers along with human resources with mentoring and documenting deficiencies with underperforming staff.
• Ensure branch managers are completing the annual review process.
• Ensure effective collaboration, teamwork, and communication throughout the District.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales Management, Engineering, or related field preferred. Related experience will be taken into consideration.
• Three to five years of sales or sales management experience in a business-to-businesssales environment, a Branch leadership role or comparable experience within the distribution industry.
• Strong leadership, collaboration skills and the ability to influence.
• Self-starter; self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency; ability to work independently.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable interacting with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds within Airgas and outside the Company.
• Working knowledge of Navision.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.