GAI Consultants is seeking a creative, team oriented, and motivated Senior Engineering Manager to join our Infrastructure Business Unit. They will be responsible for leading a team of engineers, designers, and technicians to develop engineeringreports, calculations, and design for a wide variety of private, public, and institutional sector Civil, Land Development projects including construction administration support. This position is available in our Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa, FL offices.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Lead of a team responsible for Civil Engineering design, modeling, and calculations for water, wastewater, and storm water components of Land Development projects.
- Oversee preparation of technical studies, product design, specifications, and technical plans.
- Manage all financial aspects of assigned projects including accounts receivables, invoicing, and financialreporting.
- Permitting applications and processing.
- Mentor and develop a team of Engineers, Designers, and Technicians to complete assigned projects and exceed client expectations.
- Develop and manage existing client relations while marketing new clients.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Civil or Environmental Engineering from four-year ABET accredited college or university.
- 15+ years related experience working with engineering consulting or similar experience.
- PE certification required.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Leadership skills are a must.