Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Oversight of TIAG projects to ensure that sound management practices are implemented.
- Control and manage all project documentation; conduct liaison with other agencies as required for management of joint projects; assist in developing program plans for the various development; assist in deployment and integration of elements of the sponsor’s programs.
- Assist the sponsor with developing concepts of operation, process flow, diagrams, standard operating procedures, and specific program plans to include weekly accomplishment report and monthly programs report.
- Clarify assumptions, limitations, interfaces, responsibilities, and specific requirements of the program element.
- Draft program specific memoranda, briefings, assessments or other documents as appropriate, ensuring that all program activities are fully coordinated and consistent with the relevant program plans.
- Plan and convene meetings, focus groups, and related forums.
- Maintain and facilitate dialog among TIAG project stakeholders.
- Maintain sponsor documentation as required.
- Support sponsor at committees, working level meetings, and focus groups as well as to senior policy makers.
- Undertake official overseas and non-local domestic travel directly related to the sponsor’s requirements as requested and approved by the sponsor.
Requires BA/BS with 10years
- - Prior working experience in constructionsecurity.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Project Software.
- Familiarity with government project management practices.
- ODNI ISSA/TS clearance or be eligible for crossover.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize the workload.
- Previous work experience in the field of technical security systems.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; work well with groups made up of disparate organizations and various grade levels.
- BS Degree in a technical discipline.
Job ID 2017-46422