What You’ll Do
- Guide and prioritize the work of agile software teams; work with hardware Product Managers and Product Creation Leaders to define technical software and hardware requirements; and handle the day-to-day experience and execution tradeoffs needed to ship product experiences that consistently exceed expectations.
- Research, analyze, and forecast technology trends; identify and investigate opportunities to use new technologies to enable new and innovative user experiences; and work cross-functionally with your internal team and external vendors to bring these experiences to realization.
- Work with user experience and user research teams to ensure an outstanding Sonos experience across the entire ecosystem of products, platforms and applications.
- Set, track and maintain goals and experience and quality metrics for features and system performance.
Skills You’ll Need
- You have demonstrated experience cross-functionally driving the creation of successful, innovative, and user-centered software and/or hardware products. Prior experience as a software product management, product design, or product development leader is applicable to this role.
- You are not afraid of the new and unknown; you know what you don’t know and you have a passion for asking questions, learning new things, and putting that knowledge to use.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate both business/user value and complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Familiarity with agile methodology and experience as an agile product owner is required.
- A passion for music is a must.