Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
ARAMARK Refreshment Services is North America's #1 refreshment services provider. Every day we provide workplace refreshments to more than 100,000 locations throughout North America, offering clients a single source for office coffee service, water filtration, brand-name snacks, beverages and break-room essentials. Through our industry leading program, The Complete Break time Experience ARAMARK offers a holistic approach to providing outstanding client services. ARAMARK Refreshment Services is part of the Business & Industry Group's portfolio of services we offer to Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers, and is one of the fastest growing and dynamic business units within this group.
Manager, Service Excellence will be responsible for center led initiative implementation, stabilization & sustainment of compliance of standards, business processes & key metrics and tools to achieve a consistent operating execution resulting in improved Customer service, revenue growth, organizational capability and cost productivity across all East Region North American locations. ** The person in this position must sit in the East Region.
- Participate in the target setting process for Operational Excellence that generates substantial improvements with a goal to exceed financial & KPI targets.
- Design & develop initiatives & action plans to improve MC financial & KPI targets
- Partner with the Region VPO & DM team to establish and execute priority business imperatives
- Lead the Region Route Sales Managers, Warehouse Managers & Service Managers operating agenda
- Implement Center led Legacy (Safety, compliance, fleet, IT), Service (e.g. Serviced As Scheduled, Respond & Recovery, OOSs) & Cost productivity initiatives (e.g. Revenue per FTE, Staffing productivity, re-route execution)
- Stabilize & sustain center led Legacy, Service & Cost productivity initiatives via Continuous Improvement Plans that feature both short and long-term improvements with and without capital investment.
- BS degreerequired with 3-5years operations management experience, preferably in a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) environment.
- Position requires ~ 50% travel to various locations within assigned operational Region.
- Demonstrated ability to focus & manage multiple priorities
- Very strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills combined with a commitment and proven ability to succeed within a fast paced sales organization
- Ability to influence without formal authority.