Securities Industry Project Manager PMP
Will consider candidates who are moving to the area, but our company will not pay for relocation.
If you have a PMP certification, have STRONG EXTERNAL client facing experience in the legal industry, financial services industry, WITH A SECURITIES BACKGROUND and have experience working in a fast-paced environment with high volume work, consisting of 20+ projects going at once working with fluid teams, WE WANT to talk to YOU!
We are looking for a general PMP (not IT centric) for a Project Manager role to oversee the claims administration piece of class action litigation. Project Managers are the face of company operations to our clients. Internally, they coordinate with our sales representatives, data analysts, web developers, call center supervisors, disbursement specialists, claims analysts and a host of other personnel to ensure project deliverables are met. This position is responsible for fostering a team environment and building cooperation between client services team members, intercompany team members, Epiq company team members, and sales to provide the highest quality service standards, reach revenue targets and obtain efficiency/profit goals
This position oversees one or more Project Coordinators in the Client Services department.
- Extensive project managementexperience including a professional PMP certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI) is preferred.
- A strong technical orientation, excellent computer skills, exceptional planning and organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Candidate should have prior banking or financial service industry experience and prior client service/project managementexperience
- Our clients are predominantly lawyers. Successful candidates will possess an understanding of the legal services AND securities industries coupled with a strong ability to communicate effectively with lawyers.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Juris Doctorate (JD), Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or similar advanced degreepreferred
- Attention to detail in a fast pace working environment
- Mathematics background a plus (experience or education) – i.e., must be good working with numbers
- Above average Excel skills
- Experience using Microsoft Access
- Client Facing – Working directly with EXTERNAL clients on a daily basis with heavy email, phone and presentations with meetings for external clients and customers
- Project Financial Requirements – Provide timely and accurate budget/estimate review and management, monthly revenue forecasting, and monthly invoice reviews.
- Project Execution & Resource Management – Continually monitor, evaluate and guide project staff to meet project deliverables on time, within budget and at the highest quality standards.
- Staff Develop (Project Coordinators) – Consistently applying performance standards and training to develop staff and build a high performing team of industry experts, passionate people managers, critical thinkers and strong problem solvers.
- Process Improvements –Consistently look for ways to improve Epiq processes and procedures to more profitably deliver services to our clients.
- Economic Objectives – PMs are expected to meet billable hour goals and ensure billable targets are met for their direct reports.
- Work with stakeholders to continually enhance service quality standards to meet and/or exceed client expectations AND to manage and resolve difficult client situations.
- Responsible forrecruiting, training, supervising, and evaluating department staff; succession planning and building a strong talent pool.