At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
• The Senior Consultant is responsible for supporting delivery and support of high quality Identity and Access Management services.
• The ideal candidate could serve in the role of Architect, and will work with our delivery and sales in supporting the implementation of our services and solutions while adhering to Optiv's standards and best practices.
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technologyrisks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
• Responsible in designing robust and secure directory solutions and data models
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects.
• Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services.
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
• Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop Data security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards.
• Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements.
• Build and nurture strong client relationships.
• Work in a team environment to deploy and maintain solution
• 5+ years’ experience related to designing, implementing or supporting Directory Solutions, Access Management and Federation solutions, or 2+ years direct Identity Directory consulting experience.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of formal architecture documentation processes such as UML. Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Demonstrable track record in implementing various Identity Directories and federated single sign-on solutions.
• Effective at presenting information to different audiences at the correct level of detail (i.e., from engineering teams to executive management)
• Experience must include minimum of three years of:
o Working with various user directories and databases. Through understating of Ping Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, Radiant Logic VDS, etc.
o Developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID.
o Working with web-services technologies such as REST and SOAP.
• Capable of defining strategic and tactical solutions, and knowing when each applies
• Capable of supporting sales processes as relates to proof of concepts, demonstrations and proposal development