Responsibilities and Qualifications
Accountable for pediatric operations within Mercy Clinic with specific emphasis to be placed on patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, co-worker satisfaction, business growth and development, and quality. Responsible for the financial performance of regional offices and the presentation of financials to physicians & managers. Also responsible for strategic operations and initiatives within Mercy Clinic such as regional hospitals, market development, relations, Clinic acquisitions and development, patient safety, risk management and compliance. Will also service on system wide committees and task forces as assigned. Position requires the ability to communicate effectively with physicians, senior management, and co-workers. Position will require travel on a daily basis to clinic locations. Must be a selfstarter and able to work independently. This person will take an active role in the communities in which they service. The incumbent in this position shall integrate the Mercy Values of Dignity, Justice, Service, Excellence and Stewardship into his/her management style. Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Mercy Service Standards.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience: Minimum of five years experience in health care required, preferably in clinic management.
- Strong background in finance, physician compensation and reimbursement needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and establish and maintain working relationships with physicians, staff and the public.
- Ability to analyze balance sheets and income statements. Experience in managing accounts receivable.
- Working knowledge of CLIA, OSHA, NCQA and other accrediting bodies.
- Master’s Degreedesired.
Requisition ID 2017-744416