Focuses on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, performance testing, test environments or application specialties. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of these areas. Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process. Typically focused on automating new functionality pre-release and maintenance post-release, or driving efficient testing in other areas. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Great opportunity to join the Wholesale Credit Quality Assurance team! We are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with a commercial lending background. The position can be based in, Atlanta/Alpharetta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, Dallas, or Phoenix .
The Quality Assurance Specialist will apply their knowledge and expertise in commercial lending to perform ongoing Quality Assurance (“QA”) programs in support of Wholesale Credit (“WC”). In this capacity he or she is responsible for testing, analyzing test results and trends, interacting with WC associates, reporting, communicating findings and following up on error remediation.
The candidate must independently conduct assigned responsibilities within the context of the assigned programs. In addition, he or she will also be responsible for assisting their manager in addressing other key initiatives within the WC Quality Assurance team. Depending on background and experience, this may include program management responsibilities.
Commercial Credit background as an Underwriter, Credit Analyst, Credit Review Officer or similar role
- Understanding of commercial credit; loan documentation, loan agreements, financial spreads, financial statements, etc.
- Self-motived individual who can work independently and also as an engaged member of a team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint andSharePointskills
- Prior experience in reviewing credit including a role in Credit Review, Audit or other QA team; prior reporting experience.
Job number: 17065009