CACI is seeking a COP Manager/Battle Tracker to support our government client at Peterson AFB, CO.
The COP Manager/Battle Tracker maintains situational awareness by monitoring all information coming into the ops center through all communication channels. Serve as a COP program analyst, applying joint military Special Operations experience, to plan, organize, and determine necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of Special Operations Forces (SOF) Command and Control (C2) program(s).
- Acts as the primary focal point for any issue that may impact SOCNORTH operational support.
- Manage overall Common Operational Picture (COP) and Force Tracking operational requirements in support of SOCNORTH to include Tactics, Training and Procedures (TTP) for development of SOF COP, management and maintenance of SOF requirements to ensure a relevant, global COP to include SOF Blue Force Tracking/Blue Force Situational Awareness.
- Provide monthly familiarization training on the SOCNORTH COP and other collaboration tools for all JOC personnel, supporting DOD organizations, and non-DOD government agencies.
- Will possess and maintain System Admin privileges for trouble shooting the COP system, SOCNORTH portal pages and all collaborative tools used by all personnel.
- Will assist the SOJ6 by ensuring all deployable communications systems are able to gain connectivity to the SOCNORTH COP, SOCNORTH portal pages and all collaborative tools.
- Incorporate and maintain knowledge of advances in tracking technologies of government and commercial off-the-shelf tracking devices used in support of force protection and personnel recovery during SOCNORTH operations and activities.
Must have specialized operational training & 6-9 years operational experience.
Prior experience serving in a COCOM/TSOC Staff
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Req #: 135306