Stoel Rives LLP is seeking an experienced real estate lawyer with at least 7 years of experience to join its Real Estate practice group to focus on real estate and energy project development matters.
The ideal candidate has strong experience with the following areas:
- Structuring complex real estate transactions
- Structured finance M&A and finance transactions
- Acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and joint venture transactions
- M&A coordinated due diligence in connection with real estate, ground leases, and real property transactions related to purchase agreements, easements, deeds of trust and other security instruments
- Resolution of complicated title insurance matters
- Real estate business development
- General real estate commercial transactions
This lawyer will work within and receive support from a national team of industry-leading real estate and energy lawyers and paralegals. This position will be directly responsible for overseeing client matters and staffing projects with associates and other support staff. The lawyer may reside in any Stoel Rives office, but a preference will be placed on candidates with a California State Bar license, with multi-state capability.