We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to own and grow our Midwest market and help Aconex become the global standard for cloud and mobile information management. As part of the Americas Sales Team, you will offer effective solutions and sell Aconex cloud and mobile products and services to the world's largest AEC, oil/gas, mining, and government organizations. This is a very competitively compensated role that undertakes business development, sales prospecting, and negotiation activities across a range of accounts, making it a very rewarding challenge!
- Achieve requiredsales targets by building credibility and professional relationships with prospects, learning about upcoming opportunities, and positioning Aconex as the premier cloud information management solution
- Strategically identify and secure new leads and clients, and prospect for opportunities.
- Strategically plan, set objectives for, and effectively manage client meetings and deals, including preparing written presentations and proposals, questioning clients to elicit needs, and responding to objections.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales Delivery Representatives, Client Operations, Pre-Sales Support, Professional Services, Marketing and other Account Executives/Key Account Managers.
- Meet targets for calling prospects, leads follow up, meetings, and proposals; and update and maintain accurate data on CRM.
- Attend and participate in industry functions, product seminars and trade shows to generate new leads.
- Develop and maintain account plans.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the businesses within the assigned territory and the factors that influence spending patterns.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Aconex’s products including their demonstration, pricing and administrative procedures.
- Understand competitors’ products in terms of positioning, features and benefits, pricing and account acquisition strategies.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related; or equivalent related work experiencerequired.
- Minimum 5 years salesexperience, 8+ years preferred
- Proven successful salesexperience with consistent achieving or exceeding sales targets (solid career track record in sales).
- Proven experience selling 7-figure software deals strongly preferred.
- Industry experience in the Construction & Engineering market preferred.
- Proven experience selling project management and or document management systems preferred.
- Solid understanding of project controls and cost in large capital project environments strongly preferred.
- Proven experience selling services or complex products requiring “solution sales” (e.g., selling to multiple stakeholders) preferred.
- Knowledge of the sales process and effective sales techniques required.
- Excellent computer literacy with a variety of software packages.
- Proven ability in prospecting and networking: able to use referrals and contacts to build networks, can engage prospects in discussion naturally; comfortable cold calling and can build rapport in any circumstance, proven track record generating own leads
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual required.
- Ability to drive to meet internal and external clients
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Benefits and Perks
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 11 company holidays and 8 days of sick leave
- 401k matching and Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Highly competitive base salary plus commissions (no commissions cap)
- Employee-centric culture (we treat our employees like a human being and not just another employee number)