Solutions Architect Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
We are seeking a Solutions Architect Manager to join our growing company. This key position meets current and future business needs by designing, developing and implementing Information Technology strategies and platforms. Manages the development of strategies, multiple and/or sizeable projects and staff to meet corporate goals and objectives.
● Demonstrates understanding of DC’s goals and objectives and customer business needs by using IT methodologies to ensure appropriate solutions are implemented. Develop and maintain a comprehensive architectural roadmap for all businesses within DC.
● Develop and implement systems for code management, automated build and automated testing environments. Should have expert knowledge of automation for both infrastructure and release management.
● Develops detailed data models for logical and conceptual database designs. Applies data modelling techniques and enterprise data standards to highly complex business requirements.
● Conceptualize and design, problem solving and reviews of software architecture that conforms with the strategic direction of DC. Performs analysis oversight during detailed design of systems that conform with the strategic direction of DC.
● Provides solutions to highly complex projects to meet corporate goals that include, but are not limited to, those having a range of DC platforms and/or areas of expertise that are primarily strategic and long-term in scope having corporate-wide impact.
● Coaches, mentors, delegates and provides technical leadership to developers to facilitate their development. Fosters high performing technical teams.
● Work with Project and Program Managers to ensure appropriately assigned application developer, DBA resources and task durations.
● Proposes changes to improve work and process flows and be a change catalyst. Constantly considers new ways of operating and actively leads appropriate sustainable change initiatives consistent with the DC strategy. Adapts priorities and actions to changing business situations.
● Meets department and corporate goals by developing and communicating methodologies, standards and procedures related to the database and systems environment across the enterprise. Ensures financial targets are met by meeting budget goals and objectives.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree with 5 to 7 Years of Experience in technology architecture (10+ years in the technology field).Prior experience as a technical architect, senior software engineer, or senior systems designer.
Deep technical knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, including Microsoft Azure, Salesforce, and Related certifications is desirable.
● Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
● Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
● Familiarity with basic graphical modelling approaches, tools and model repositories.
● Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions.
● Ability to translate business needs into requirements.
● Demonstrated decision-making ability.
● Excellent analytical ability.
● Resourceful in overcoming obstacles to meet deadlines.
Strong troubleshooting abilities as well as ownership in problem identification and solution. Dedication to collaborative problem solving and exhibit comfort in resolving disagreements.
Strong verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate problems and solutions clearly to teammates and users. Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with the ability to juggle multiple priorities. Results-oriented and self-starter demeanor expected along with adherence to team development standards.