Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel’s General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business in the southern half of Wisconsin, with an existing sales base.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify, and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer; matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Present formal training sessions to industrial MRO customers on LOCTITE brand technologies.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel's product lines in the territory.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degreerequired, preferably in a technical field.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong presentation skills. Must be comfortable to speaking in front of large groups.
- 3-5years’ experience in industrialsales.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.