Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Support civil/structural integration and operations functions including but not limited to civil/structural planning, design, construction, acquisition, contract management, and civil/structural cost estimating and analysis for facilities. Supports facility civil/structural designs and construction project teams, and on-site civil/structural activities. Analyze civil/structural tasking requirements, establish civil/structural scope and objectives, develop civil/structural Plans of Action and Milestones, perform relevant civil/structural research; assist with developing supporting civil/structural documents such as briefings, information papers, and reports for facilities and infrastructure. Support integrated baseline reviews, project change management and acquisition reviews. Coordinate with internal and external personnel, brief customers, and finalize civil/structural documents.
- Provide facilities civil/structural engineering technical support.
- Provide technical support to civil/structural design and construction projects.
- Provide support and civil/structural knowledge for facilities planning, programming, design, construction and equipment installation for required facilities and infrastructure.
- Provide research, review, and recommend changes to support the implementation of civil/structural upgrades.
- Support Special Studies and Analysis
- Assist with civil/structural policy reviews, integration, implementation, execution and compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of and/or update of civil/structural policy documentation.
- Assist with civil/structural planning, conducting, and responding to internal and external tasks.
- Support civil/structural technical response development, programmatic documentation, and/or presentations.
- Assist with preparing and coordinating responses and supporting documentation, and secure approval.
- Prepare decision documentation such as briefings and supporting materials (white papers, fact sheets, status reports, progress reports, courses of action, gap analysis, and information papers) that support life-cycle civil/structural management of facilities, infrastructure, and environmental activities.
- Other civil/structural support as needed.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
- 10+ years Civil/Structural EngineeringExperience
- Experience with: United States Corps of Engineers (USACE) desired
- Working knowledge of applicable United States Civil/Structural Codes
- Familiarity with Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization civil/structural project requirements
- Familiarity with Facility Condition Assessments knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin.
Job ID 2017-3735