The CompanyWith 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff
- Knowledge of natural gas storage, compression installation, Electrical/Controls installation
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Experience in field execution of projects required
- PMP certification or formal project management training preferred
- Must have experience in the following: Refinery, pipe fitting, boilermakers, and trades
Local candidate preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.