Building Automation Systems Field Technician
We are seeking qualified and motivated Building Automation Field Technicians to support our growth.
- Competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, including software engineering and commissioning tools, controllers and field devices.
- Strong computer skills, including computer networking fundamentals.
- Ability to read low voltage wiring diagrams and controls flow diagrams.
- Proficiency with test instruments and calibration tools.
- Understanding of the operation of HVAC controls and HVAC equipment. This includes the ability to understand written sequences of operation.
- Understanding of other BAS systems, including Fire & Security, Safety, Lighting
- Ability to conduct owner training.
- 3 years' experience performing startup and commissioning of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software and strong PC skills.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- The ability to work on a construction site including the use of step ladders and scaffolding is required.