With 2016 revenues of approximately $10.9 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 54,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230+ offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The company’s service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Responsible for comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. Will perform work of complex scope. Works under general supervision while participating in setting assignment objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion. Represents the organization by interacting with internal and external personnel on significant matters.
The Scheduler will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Team and will report functionally to the client Site Manager and administratively to the Manager of Project Controls.
· Scheduler for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects
· Facilitates multi-company interactive planning sessions
· Creates and updates CPM schedules
· Communicates schedule status on a regular basis via formal and informal meetings and reports
· Analyzes CPM schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas
· Interacts with engineering and construction personnel to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule
· Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Lima
Job Posting: Sep 26, 2017, 1:30:42 AM