Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a Best Place to Work. Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- Encompass Home Health, acquired by HealthSouth Corporation in 2014, is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Encompass Home Health is the 4th largest home health and hospice company in the nation with over 200 branches in 24 states. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- At Encompass Home Health, we continually invest in our team of clinicians so they can achieve personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
- Be a part of our new ARLINGTON location.
Some of our great benefits include:
- Competitive compensation.
- 30 paid days off per year for all full time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Innovative bonus plan.
- Company car program.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide "A Better Way to Care”.
The Hospice Branch Director is a Registered Nurse who manages all aspects of terminal care and has expertise in pain and symptom management and previous experience in hospice nursing. Additionally, the Hospice Branch Director supervises the staff, has knowledge of and manages documentation requirements, oversees service coordination and case management. The Hospice Branch Director must have excellent communication skills and the ability to execute an effective, supportive sensitive approach in response to needs of the employees and the patients and their families.
The Hospice Branch Director supervises the day-to-day office and clinical operations as well as the planning, coordination, and delivery of the interdisciplinary team interventions. The Hospice Branch Director is responsible for the assignment of appropriate staff members to patients/families, and acting as a staff nurse when necessary. Also, the Hospice Branch Director participates in community awareness and education programs.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have a minimum of two years of nursing experience within the past 36 months and one year of experience in a hospice setting
- Must have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice operations
- Must be competent with computers
Job ID 29074