IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
- Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.The Curam Architect will be responsible for providing design activities for large scale Information Technology (IT) solutions. Selected candidate will also be responsible for providing architectural guidance to various Curam development teams.The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
- BENEFITS Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K.
- Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
- In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.CORPORATE CITIZENSHIPWith an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/initiatives.html
Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse projects based on travel.
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.*Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 2years experience in developing or architecting case management solutions, using the Curam platform.
- At least 2years experience in application architecting in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) solutions, including (JEE) design patterns.
- At least 2years experience in designing large scale Information Technology (IT) solutions and providing architectural guidance to development teams.
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
*Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- At least 5years experience in developing or architecting case management solutions, using the Curam platform.
- At least 10 years experience in application architecting in Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) solutions, including (JEE) design patterns.
- At least 10 years experience in designing large scale Information Technology (IT) solutions and providing architectural guidance to development teams.
- At least 2years experience in developing or architecting for Websphere Application Server and DB2/Oracle or developing experience using WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, InfoSphere Information Server, Extract Transform Load.
- At least 2years experience in reporting tools (Cognos/Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Certified in Certified in Curam Development