Primary Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
* Ensure projects are executed with no OSHA injuries and promote a proactive safe work culture, which involves performing site inspections, safe job plan reviews, monthly contractor and safety committee meetings and incident reviews.
* Ensure that all projects follow CountryMark’s project management process utilizing stage gates and gatekeeper reviews.
* Ensure that assigned projects have developed appropriate stage deliverables and that the deliverables meet quality expectations.
* Manage assigned projects in order to meet: schedule, performance objectives and budget.
* Work with technical resources to engineer and design, procure, install, precommission, start-up, commission and document systems in order to maintain focus on established operating performance expectations following CountryMark’s project management stage gate process.
* Monitor engineering, procurement and construction progress against established project schedules.
* Attend project meetings, work with operations/project/construction managers to remove barriers, and make proactive manpower loading decisions.
* Monitor engineering, procurement and construction spending against established project budgets.
* Work with project construction managers to manage cost change by field change order process.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
* Develop and track project schedule in MS Project.
* Forecast engineering and development costs monthly for accounting accruals.
* Ensure practical knowledge and application of MS Dynamics AX for creation of purchase requisitions, work orders and project reports as required for financial monitoring and management of assigned projects.
Job Qualifications (refers to job, not incumbent):
Education: Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Experience: Minimum: 8 years in a related job
Licenses, Certifications or Registrations: Employee must have valid driver’s license if operating a company vehicle or their own vehicle for work purposes. Professional Engineering license is a plus, but not required.
* Ability to communicate information tactfully and effectively.
* Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office platform.
* Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work independently and set priorities that support overall departmental objectives.
* Ability to manage complex projects and teams.
* Ability to manage project budgeting and purchasing activities.
* Ability to analyze and problem solve a variety of highly technical issues.
* Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external personnel at all levels.
* Ability to accommodate occasional travel.