Intuit’s Finance team drives business growth and profitability through strategic, financial and operational leadership. Our team is comprised of finance, accounting, supply chain, corporate strategy & development and tax professionals that support and enhance Intuit's operating efficiencies.
Come join a fast paced Finance Analytics team and change the way Intuit uses data. This critical role will provide you the opportunity to empower Intuit business leaders to move faster and proactively respond to opportunities by delivering cutting edge SaaS business performance and financial metrics.
This crucial role will allow you to make a difference quickly. The Senior Technical Data Analyst in Corporate Finance will deliver metrics, data automation and analytics solutions that empower Intuit to gain faster insights into key finance, sales performance and customer metrics.
Responsibilities / Mindset
- We love data, and you should too! You’ll gather and analyze plenty of it while providing recommendations to capitalize on opportunities and resolve issues for business partners.
- There’s got to be a better way. You are someone who pushes the status quo. You are constantly seeking out ways to improve what you do for your customers.
- You are willing to pivot. You easily come up with plans B, C, D and E – iterating though potential data sources and metric definitions to find the key lever that will move business results.
- You are relentless and will push to uncover Intuit performance measurement needs and translate them into technical requirements and solutions. If you think difficult challenges are great opportunities in disguise, we want to talk with you.
- You partner well across business and technical teams to enable data flows across teams and systems.
- You sweat the small stuff and will not let details fall through the cracks on the way to delivering amazing solutions for our customers.
- 3+ years related data and analytics solution delivery experience
- Technical experience including strong SQL, and comfort working in one or more scriptinglanguages used in analytics (Python preferred, R, SAS, Scala, etc…) required.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, D3.js, etc.
- Strong team player with energy, enthusiasm and detail orientation to produce high quality deliverables in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to juggle and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong team player with desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong blend of business and technical skills.
- Motivated learner.
- Entrepreneurial and curious spirit - passionate about data.
- Experience building predictive models a nice to have.
- Undergrad Degree in Quantitative Field.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies
To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.