The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced, talented, and motivated Director, Brand Management to add as a key member of our client's team Atlanta. The Director, Brand Management will oversee corporate branding efforts and lead the creative services team. The ideal Director, Brand Management candidate has leadership skills, business acumen, and a "second sense" for creatively and clearly conveying corporate brand and marketing messages through graphics and copywriting in any medium to B2B audiences.
This Director, Brand Management position has an important role in developing and standardizing brand communications and requires superior collaboration, communication, problem-solving skills, and creative insight. You will oversee all creative output for brand and branded events, as well as marketing communications for business segments. In addition, you'll work with HR and Corporate Communications on the development of the employer brand and with the digital team on ensuring brand is on point in all things digital. You will also be involved in brand integrations for acquisitions.
- Work closely with CMO and COO to proactively manage the brand as it develops and evolves
- Manage day-to-day operations of creative team using online project management and content management systems
- Creative insight/implementation for integrated marketing campaigns, brand awareness, events, collateral systems, web design, advertising, and video and otherdigital
- Field, evaluate, and quickly respond to and complete incoming creative and brand project requests
- Ensure project feasibility and manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Maintain, evolve, and enforce visual and verbal branding system
- Interface regularly with business segments, HR, and digital team to ensure brand standards are followed in their communications
- Agency and budget management
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Marketing or a related field.
- 10+ years of leadership experience managing branding and marketing communications for a Fortune 1000 company or larger
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining corporate branding systems
- Excellent diplomatic skills, must be able to negotiate and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Self-starter, able to operate independently but comfortable with collaboration
- Able to navigate complex environments and interact professionally
- C--level presentation skills, both to inform and to persuade
- Strong player/coach skills, and knows when to use each
- Creative vision along with project management and strategic business skills - a good balance between right-brain and left-brain thinking.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written communication and editing skills
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of design and copy writing: Must be able to optimize creativity for efficiency and impact
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- A design portfolio is required
Job ID: 231886